? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (30 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 27222 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??106 Grabs Today. 24006 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 27, 2009

REVENGE IS SWEET


by Matt Pyke



Hurt so many times,
But never truly healed,
No you cannot see them,
My emotional scars are sealed,



i’ve kept it in for so long,
So much anger never let out,
Struggled with every tantrum,
Suppressing the urge to shout,



But the turning point is now,
You will not be my demise,
I will uplift my spirit,
And spring to your surprise,


No longer will you hurt me,
No more pain will I feel,
This day will end my sorrows,
And break that holy seal,


My emotions will flow with hatred,
And death you will meet,
Through this day of reckoning I have realized,
Revenge through success is sweet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

succes is the best revenge...
my class motto,,,
hehehe

nur enjel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nur enjel said...

amieyalen::

Yes,it is. By the way, i can't open any of your recent entries.

PUTERI SANTUBONG said...

wah..menarik alu bunyinya su....