? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (30 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 27222 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??106 Grabs Today. 24006 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 11, 2009

Snap out of it


I don't know what's happening to me lately ...

I am feeling depressed ...

How can i help myself snap out of it ....

There is something that keep bothering me but im not sure myself what it is ...


My friend once asked me a very simple question:what will you do to make yourself happy ....? Sadly, there was a long silent coming from me................:(

13 comments:

Nimi Momo said...

ermm... pms ka honey? u ok?

cassie said...

hi there..
1st time reading ur blog act..
neway sometimes those 'moments' would come and it would go.

i guess tats how life work..

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

I hope you can find the root of this depression and hopefully you will get over it soon. It happened to me sometimes.

nur enjel said...

Sumuk::

nak kata pms sik juak ...i don't have much problems lately ...i guess its hormone...nothing much we can do to fix it (i read) getting better today i hope...



Casper::

Thanks...and thank you for dropping by my blog :)

Nimi Momo said...

sometimes i do get 'unhappy' for no reasons too, but then most of the times it happened before my period, which actually shows that it caused by the hormonal changes. whenever i realised that, its faster for me to snap out of it.

getting bored also sometimes can be the source of my 'unhappines'.. hehe..

yea.. nothing much we can do about it. it'll pass by itself. it's a repetative cycle, at least in my case. you'll be fine :D

nur enjel said...

Willie::

Yala...i also don't want to miss my prayer especially in this kind of emotion..

nur enjel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amieyalen said...

Chill up!!! give you comfortable hugs
to calm you... :)

nur enjel said...

amiey alen::

:)

PUTERI SANTUBONG said...

su,

ingat sigek jak, setiap yang berlaku ada rahmat dan hikmahnya.... :>

nur enjel said...

Puteri::

Yala ...mungkin nak molah usu tuk jadi lebih baik dan byk bersabar :)usu harap usu sik tersesat yah ...sbb ya usu sik mok tinggal semayang .sedih memang ada bila orang molah jaik ngan kita tapi usu dapat rasa usu dah redha ngan semua ya .mungkin juak sbb dah sik berdaya .

Cyril said...

I am happy when I can make others happy.... its just worth it. Maybe it will work for you??

nur enjel said...

Cyril::

Thanks..Gonna try that somehow..