? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (30 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 27222 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??106 Grabs Today. 24006 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Belated Teachers' day ...



I know im late but i would like to express my highest appreciation to all my teachers and lecturers and wishing them happy teacher's day ...


Thank you to all my teachers ,lecturers and educators at :


*SRK Abang Ali , Sibu,Sarawak

*SMB Saint Elizabeth, Sibu, Sarawak

*SMB Sacred Heart,Sibu , Sarawak ( Form 6 - less than a month)

*Mara Language Academy (MLA), Kuala Lumpur

*Yayasan Pelajaran Mara ,Trolak , Perak
*University of Newcastle , Australia

and of course , to myself ...* wink*




Especially to my big sister , Fauziah binti Bujang , i'd believe u are my first teacher and educator of all .... Thank You sis .I still remember on how you tried to teach me to spell the word 'KERUSI' correctly ...and i was so dull to spell it ' KURSI ' repetitively ...huhu ...


Thank You to all of you and May God Bless You always ...:)

6 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Happy Teachers Day to All Teachers out there!

PUTERI SANTUBONG said...

su,

epi teachers day... :p epi lecturers day ada sik? hehe...

nur enjel said...

Willie and Puteri::

Thanks..

Nimi Momo said...

Happy belated Lecturer's Day! :D

nur enjel said...

sumuk ::

Tq...:)

cyril said...

I was wondering why you con't post up your link in my blog. Now I know why... hehehe

Happy teacher's day :D