? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (30 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 27222 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??106 Grabs Today. 24006 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

sweet relief

I will be going to my hometown, Sibu tomorrow for my late father Majlis Tahlil. I'll be driving on my own ..normally for me, it will be 5 hours journey ...well, i am quite used to driving alone from Kuching to Sibu and vice versa. hehe. ya , i know , some of my friends say i am too independent huh...? and brave. My other siblings ...i think all of them will be there too including my sis Mdm Hammy and also Mr Titian damai (my big brother).


I was very focus on my job as to ensure fairness and accuracy in giving and allocating my students' marks. Some of them received a very low grade due to plagiarism . I was very piss off with them because during my time , there was no word of plagiarism in my life dictionary as a student. I was very clean and honest in performing my assignments and tests and now i expect my students to perform the same way.hehe ...



8 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Hahaha...i always advise my students not to commit plagiarism too...

Driving to Sibu? For me, that's far. And I have never been to Sibu. Take care yeah?

nur enjel said...

u ada ngajar juak ka willie?for me as an educator,sometime kita mesti kejam.


yala ..tapi i dah biasa ..cda rasa apa gilak ..rindok gik ada .hehe.

amieyalen said...

Drive carefully to SIbu.... :)

nur enjel said...

Amiey ...

Thank You..i tried to post a comment in your blog just now but still failed

:-(

Unknown said...

I am at Mdm Grace aka Hammy's house right now and using her pc.Was in KL earlier to get a few work done and on my way home,I dropped by Mdm Grace hse and had nasik and "curry chicken"..
I wish I could join you all for the Tahlil.May Allah bless nek Jah's soul and place him among those HE loves.

PUTERI SANTUBONG said...

su..

kimsalam dengan suma fam di sibu...rasanya kmk sik dapat berangkat pulang ke sibu coz ada 'appoinment' dgn doc on this coming friday..mun nak balit2 sekejap sik best...tunggu dapt cuti gik bok dapt balit cbo gik tok..

bait2 su...

Unknown said...

hai usu..
plagiarism? its a common thing between 'this naughty' students due to last minute of work.
well, if u quote from any book, or get trusted resource from the net, u need to make a footnote and bukan semua boleh footnote nak.
copy and paste esp from the net memang jadik favourite student.
i used to do that (hehe)when i was in first year, sebab kamek ingat plagiat hanya tiru hasil kerja (like seniors,frens,postgraduate) orang lain.

so i think every lecturer should define and state what exactly is plagiarism in their course outline in early of the semester and usu memang should downgrade their marks..hoho..

p/s: kamek slalu padah kawan confirm dokter tauk ko copypaste bcos advanced sangat english kitak in ur assigments. (benar sik?)

nur enjel said...

Nurlisa::

Wah , nyaman curry chicken polah wa tek?



Puteri Santubong::

Surely ... hehe



Norfarizan::

Plagiarism shows no Quality at all!! and lack of blessing as well.