? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (30 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 27222 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??106 Grabs Today. 24006 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Down under memories




Not really sure what to blog about ..just like to share the above picture that i took from my facebook posted by my ex-senior . I wore green dress looking so shy in my tudung (standing in the middle) hehe.We were all Malaysian + Newcastlian@Australia. I was in Australia some time ago futhering my studies in accountancy and economics. we had this gathering and took picture in front of my house after that .It was summer time and i was with my Malaysian senior and junior .This pic is so full of memories....

7 comments:

Nimi Momo said...

tahun bila tok kah?

Pn Hamidah said...

Ya..I remember those days when you were there.Must have enjoyed the Uni life in Newcastle.I even remember that white blouse that you gave me as a gift on your return hehe..

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Studying overseas has been my dream. My wife got the chance to study in Scotland for her degree. Me? Uwaaaa takder peluang....local u jerk...i'm sure you must have loved it very much there right?

nur enjel said...

Sumuk::

Lamak dah ...maybe in 1997



Kak Midah::

that white blouse :)studying at newcastle uni is the happiest moment of my life



Willie::

I believe local u pun best ... i think i still like the idea to study at UUM,Sintok,Kedah ..im not sure why ...hehe..yala tuhan dah berik belajar oversea ..syukur la..

PUTERI SANTUBONG said...

su...lamak dah kmk sik masuk blog...busy berkaul di mukah tok...hehe.. su, lamak disinun, ada sik cowok yang berkenan dihati? :p

nur enjel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nur enjel said...

gago.......mesti nya nanya soalan mcm ya ...haha...muda remaja mcm ya mesti la ada but he is not in the picture ..