? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (30 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 27222 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??106 Grabs Today. 24006 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 26, 2008

Alhamdulilah

Unexpectedly , today i managed to create my own blog , alhamdulilah .Inspired by my eldest sister , Madam Grace and Serenity,hopefully this blog can be a medium to spread and share ideas, knowledge and life experiences. I would like to welcome myself to this fun world of cyber. Thank you for viewing my blog .

11 comments:

Pn Hamidah said...

Congrats on your first posting sis.Happy blogging.

shes-iejan said...

oh Usu kesayangan kamek, welcome!
hehe.
do share some ideas and thoughts so that we can know more about u.
;))

nur enjel said...

Thank you kak.. i just hope i can manage my time well to do blogging. My classes/lectures makes me pretty occupied sometimes.

nur enjel said...

my niece iejan..

haha... usu actually still in the process of learning to share and open up to others . As before this i really like to keep things to myself.hopefully, blogging is one of the best way to change that.

PUTERI SANTUBONG said...

salam su... 1st komen kmk dah kenak 'blacklist...hehe..sik pa su...rahsia kita jak... kwang3.... salamz maal hijrah n hepi new yr 2009.... apa azam baru tek?

nur enjel said...

ummiabbas,

sik dpt di approve 1st komen ya ...kelak urg madah promote dirik klak ...kwang kwang kwang...azam baru to be a better person ...lebih byk bersabar ..improvekan mana2 yng kurang :)

Unknown said...

wah...makin meriahlah link utk family blog kita tok.lekak tok maok pasang machine que rah luar bilit Jd tiap kali kita berambeh di Permai.Tapi yg kompom nya,sik dpt nak melawan mdm Grace,nya ya Premier Blogger..dpt overtake que no kita.

nur enjel said...

nurlisa..

hehe...somebody said that kita dah kenak virus wa midah ...

Unknown said...

I don't categorize it as virus any longer..tok udah kategori epidemic.Virus ya agik dpt di lwn dgn antibiotic or shall I say "antiblogtic"??

Wait until I am ready with all my postings.Silap hb kenak tangkap ISA.

Coffee Girl said...

Welcome and Happy blogging!

headsteadi said...

happy blogging! hope to see more interesting postings from you ...