? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (30 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 27222 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??106 Grabs Today. 24006 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 27, 2009

my gerek


hehe ... i was at jom heboh yesterday and met my boyfriend ...





Actor in "Nur Kasih (TV3)"


Very macho rite ...tall dark and handsome ...nice ,polite and smart .... he is so perfect ...i wish i could've him as soulmate ...hehe ...



Tapi sekali pandang mcm John Abraham (currently the most handsome guy on earth) ... 2 kali pandang macam ******! especially when he brings the white towel around ...huh...






ok , above is Dafi in Spa Q 2 ...he was so damn sporting and nice... (comel huh...)



and of course my type of guy is the first one...without the towel....hehehe...
















7 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Heheh...angan angan erk?

PUTERI SANTUBONG said...

su, sik dapat carik cun2...carik yang iras2 sipik2 pun sik hal kan... kan dikatakan kita ada 7 kembar dalam dunia tok kan... hehe

Unknown said...

John Abraham?Try Arjun Rampal..my current hearthrob..I hv been a die hard fan and been collecting his movie.You gonna love the songs frm one of his latest movie, Rock On..Dosen't sound like typical Hindi songs at all.Trust me, you gonna drool.I knw you like Beyond, Oliver Queen etc..this one I believe you will too..

cyrildason said...

ceehh.. hahhaha...

I'll pray that he will be ur gerek =D

-cyrildason.com

Anonymous said...

isn't that remy? hahah remy ishak issit? very nice guy.

Coffee Girl said...

Hey, how's it going?

nur enjel said...

Sorry all...extremely busy ... :(