? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (30 Ratings)??144 Grabs Today. 27222 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??106 Grabs Today. 24006 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Wedding

I was in Sibu for the wedding ...of course not mine but my beloved nephew. :) i would like to show you some of the wedding pictures....



Pelamin at Dewan Suarah , Sibu




My beloved grandson and grand daughter



My nephew during the akad nikah





The beautiful Bride





Posing with my eldest sister ,Mdm Grace and Serenity





Family Reunion





i just came back from Sibu tho and face my normal routine again starting tomorrow (Tuesday)...will try to upload some more pictures within this week or next week depending on my workload of course ....The ceremony was great and im glad i could meet with all my family members especially my nieces, nephews, grandson and grand daughter ...

9 comments:

Nimi Momo said...

wow.. the deco looks great!!

and the one in pink looks so radiant and beautiful! :D

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Agreed with you when u said the bride is pretty. Hehehe

Coffee Girl said...

kacak juak kitak duak kak midah tek. hhaha. bila gik tek? kata org, mun selalu gilak gi wedding org, ujung2 tempiasnya kenak kitak juak nak. hahahah.

nur enjel said...

Sumuk::

The decorator was imported from Kuching ...His name is "Muluk".



Willie::

yep, she is pretty ...



One Other::

"Bila gik tek?" Byk kmk dgr soalan ya masa the wedding Dear ...hmm...Quote dari kawan kmk

" Ingat nikah tuk macam mutit batu di jalan kah?"

hehe...quite harsh hoh ...well,mun orang nyanyak kmk diam ajak selalunya and senyum...:)

amieyalen said...

Lama tak pergi orang punya wedding... but I like the deco... simple and nice...:D

nur enjel said...

Amiey::

Yala...rami juak org muji...:)

PUTERI SANTUBONG said...

hehe...rasanya deco ya bok 1st time orang sibu molah...cayalah mak...idea ktk nang gempaq!! :p

nur enjel said...

Puteri::

Yala, kan muluk madah sik pernah nya molah pelamin besar kedak ya ...

cyrildason said...

Owh my, the bride is beautiful...

and I have to admit, the backdrop looks stunning!

-cyrildason.com